Top 50 Spenders RewardPromotions . 25 Jul 2017 - 30 Sep 2017 TERMS & CONDITIONS MORE INFORMATION
Terms and Conditions
TOP 50 SPENDERS AT VENTASERV VENDING MACHINE CAMPAIGN
- “Top 50 Spenders” (known as “Campaign”) will commence from 25 July 2017 until 30 September 2017 (both dates are inclusive).
- The Campaign is only applicable at selected Klang Valley Ventaserv vending machines. (For Ventaserv vending machine locations please refer to the attachment).
- The reward for “Top 50 Spenders” are inclusive of as follows: a) 1 set of Limited Edition “Touch ‘n Go - Coca-Cola Card” with RM5 reload value for each card (1set is consists of 3 different designs); and b) 1 carton of Coca-Cola Classic 320ml (12 cans per carton).
- To participate and be eligible for this Campaign, please refer to the following terms:
a) Interested participant must purchase any Coca-Cola drinks at selected Ventaserv Vending machine only;
List of Coca-Cola drinks Aquarius Isotonic A & W Root Beer Coca Cola Classic Coca Cola Zero Sugar Dasani Fanta Glacéau Vitaminwater Heaven and Earth Minutes Maid Pulpy Minute Maid Qoo Fuji Apple 4S Sprite
- The “Top 50 Spenders” shall be notified by phone calls and will receive an official letter from Touch ‘n Go Sdn Bhd (“TNGSB”). The official letter will be sent within twenty (20) working days after the Campaign period ends.
- In the event that any of the selected “Top 50 Spenders” are unreachable, TNGSB has the right to select another top spender.
- The reward items are not exchangeable for cash.
- TNGSB reserves its right to change the reward as advertised with items of similar value with adequate prior notification.
- Reward items must be claimed within one (1) month from the date of announcement. Any unclaimed items within the stipulated time frame will be forfeited.
- This Campaign will be subjected to 6% GST which is chargeable solely at the discretion of the merchant / business partner.
- This Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Malaysian law and the participants are bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- Touch ‘n Go Sdn Bhd reserves the right to amend this Terms and Conditions with adequate prior notification.
- The judges’ decision is final and any correspondence, enquiry, appeal or protest will not be entertained.
- The Terms and Conditions of this Agreement are also available in Bahasa Malaysia. In the event of inconsistency, conflict, ambiguity or discrepancy between the English version and any other version of this Terms and Conditions, the version which you had read and agreed to shall prevail.Personal Data Protection Act 2010You acknowledge that You are aware and give Your consent to TNGSB that the information collected by TNGSB from You (“Personal Data”) will be used and/or disclosed in accordance to TNGSB’s Privacy Notice as posted on TNGSB’s website at http://www.touchngo.com.my/CMS/Corporate/Media-Centre/Announcement/Privacy-Notice-PDPA/ and the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.Where You voluntarily provide Your personal data for a known purpose or where information is generally available and can be obtained by reasonably expected means at a location or an event that is open to the public, it shall be deemed as an implied consent and such implied consent shall be deemed as a valid consent.Secrecy TNGSB acknowledge that the document or information collected by TNGSB from You relating to Your affair or account as a customer of TNGSB will be only used and/or disclosed in accordance to the secrecy provisions under the Financial Services Act 2013 (FSA).
For the Bahasa Melayu version of the T&Cs click here.
For the Vending Machine Locations click here.
Subscribe to our newsletter for exciting updates and promotions.