TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR << HARI RAYA 2018 WHATSAPP CONTEST FOR WHOLESALERS & PROVISION STORES >> (The “Contest”)
For a list of participating stores and schedule please click here.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS AND CONDITIONS”) BEFORE ENTERING THIS CONTEST. THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND
1. This Contest is open to all Malaysian citizens, residents, work permit holders, valid Malaysia pass holders and valid in MALAYSIA only.
2. Persons ineligible and excluded from this Contest are: (a) Employees of Promoter and
B. Contest Period
1. The Promotion / Contest starts from 00:00hrs on 1st May 2018 and ends at 23:59hrs on 15th July 2018 (“Contest Period”).
2. Any entry not received during the Promotion / Contest Period shall be automatically disqualified from participation. The Promoter is not liable for any lost, delayed or misdirected Entries (as defined in paragraph C4 below).
C. How To Participate
1. Buy 3 x 1L / 1.25L/ 1.5L/ 1.75L of participating brands (“Participating Brands”) in a single receipt (“Proof of Purchase”) from the selected participating stores (“Participating Stores”) during the Contest Period.
2. The Participating Brands are as follows: ‘Coca-Cola Classic’, ‘Coca-Cola zero sugar’, 'Coca-Cola Vanilla', ‘Coca-Cola Light’, ‘Coca-Cola Stevia’ , ‘Sprite’, ‘Fanta’, ‘A&W’, ‘Minute Maid’, 'Minute Maid Pulpy', ‘Heaven and Earth’.
3. Click here for participating stores.
4. Participants are entitled to one WhatsApp entry (“Entry”) for every purchase of 3 x 1L or 1.25L or 1.5L or 1.75L of Participating Brands in a single receipt.
5. Participants are required to WhatsApp ‘COKERAYA18’ to
6. Participants are required to WhatsApp the photo of the Proof of Purchase for verification purposes, receipt number, Participant’s full name, answer for a simple question, and email address.
7. Each Entry shall be subject to verification by the Promoter and / or its representatives. In the event that details are invalid as determined by the Promoter’s sole discretion, the entry will be disqualified.
8. Any Entry that is illegible, mutilated, altered, duplicated, tampered with, not obtained legitimately, contains printing typographical, mechanical or other errors or the printing are unclear or does not contain information or proof purchase required in the Participant Form is invalid.
9. All Entries (including the Proofs of Purchase) submitted become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
1. There is a total of 100 Prizes (“Prize”) from the selected participating outlets in Peninsular Malaysia and East Malaysia. Each participating outlet will be entitled to One (1) Prize each. One winner will be selected for each participating outlet.
2. Prize is: One (1) set of Luminarc 14-pieces Dinner Set worth RM400.
3. Multiple entries are permitted. Each entry is valid with one (1) Proof of Purchase only. In the event of multiple purchases in one Proof of Purchase, it shall be considered as one entry.
4. Each Participant is limited to only one (1) Prize only throughout the Contest Period, regardless of the number of Entries and/or Proof of Purchases submitted.
5. Participants will be shortlisted as the winner based on the fastest correct answer, complete information date and time. Participants who fail to produce the required Proof of Purchase, provides a wrong answer, or incomplete information will automatically be disqualified.
6. In the event that the shortlisted winner is unreachable, the next fastest participant who fulfils all criteria shall be selected as the winner.
7. Winners will be notified via WhatsApp or phone call. Winners shall also be notified by WhatsApp or phone call on details of how to claim the Prizes.
8. Winners must produce the original Proof of Purchase for Prize collection.
9. Proof of Purchase must be dated within the Promotion Period.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to change the mechanics and prizes at any time without any prior notification.
11. Winners may be required to sign a Participation / Release Agreement in the form required by the Promoter to claim the Prizes. Parental consent is required for Participants below 18 years of age. Non-compliance may result in disqualification. At a minimum, the consent shall consist of the following:
Parent’s / Guardian’s Signature/ Date:
12. The Promoter shall manage all personal information collected, which contains personal data, according to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
13. Prizes must be claimed within 1 week of notification failing which it will be considered as forfeited.
1. Entries submitted are subject to verification.
2. The Promoter’s decision on all matters relating to the Promotion is final, conclusive and binding. No correspondence will be entertained.
F. Other Conditions
1. All promotional materials, including details on How to Participate and Prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions with any advertising, promotional or publicity materials in relation to or in connection with the Promotion, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
3. In no event will
5. Personal information (including images) collected or received from the Participants may be used by
6. Notwithstanding any of the foregoing, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, add, replace, vary and / or modify these Terms and Conditions without giving prior notice. Entry into this Promotion confirms acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications hereto, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
7. This Promotion and the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia. The parties herby submit to the exclusive jurisdictions of the courts in Malaysia.
8. The Promoter is
9. For details, refer to in-store posters, logon to www.coca-cola.com.my/promotions or call 03-9054 6300 (Monday- Friday, between 9:00 am and 5:00pm, excluding public holidays). All calls to this number from your phone may be subjected to airtime charges by your service provider.