Giant RWS PromoPromotions . 19 Oct 2017 - 15 Nov 2017 TERMS & CONDITIONS MORE INFORMATION
Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR << GIANT & RESORTS WORLD SENTOSA WHATSAPP CONTEST >> (The “Contest”)
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS AND CONDITIONS”) BEFORE ENTERING THIS CONTEST. THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND COCA-COLA REFRESHMENTS MALAYSIA SDN BHD (929539-M) (“PROMOTER”) ESTABLISHING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS UNDER WHICH YOU ARE ENTITILED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS CONTEST. BY ENTERING THIS CONTEST, YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.A. Eligibility
- This Contest is open to all Malaysian citizens, residents, work permit holders, valid Malaysia pass holders and valid in Malaysia only.
- Persons ineligible and excluded from this Contest are: (a) Employees of Promoter, Coca-Cola Refreshments Malaysia Sdn Bhd, Coca-Cola Bottlers Malaysia Sdn Bhd and Coca-Cola Far East Ltd, and their advertising, fulfilment and promotion agencies; (b) Affiliates and subsidiaries and the immediate families (spouses, and parents, siblings, children and each of their spouses and household members) of each of (a).
- The Promotion / Contest starts from 00:00hrs on 19th October 2017 and ends at 23:59hrs on 15th November 2017 (“Contest Period”)
- Any entry not received during the Promotion / Contest Period shall be automatically disqualified from participation. The Promoter is not liable for any lost, delayed or misdirected Entries (as defined in paragraph C3 below)
- Buy any 3 bottles of 1L or 1.5L of participating brands (“Participating Brand”) in a single receipt (“Proof of Purchase”) from any Giant stores (“Participating Stores”) during the Contest Period.
- The Participating Brands are as follows: ‘Coca-Cola’, ‘Coca-Cola Zero’, ‘Coca-Cola Light’, ‘Coca-Cola Vanilla’, ‘Sprite’, ‘Fanta’, ‘A&W’, ‘Minute Maid’, 'Minute Maid Pulpy' and ‘Heaven and Earth’.
- Participants are entitled to one WhatsApp entry (“Entry”) for purchase of every 3 bottles of 1L or 1.5L of Participating Brands.
- Participants are required to WhatsApp ‘Giant RWS’ to Coca-Cola WhatsApp Persona.
- Participants are required to WhatsApp us the photo of the Proof of Purchase for verification purposes, receipt number, Participant’s name, answer for a simple question, and email address.
- Participants will be shortlisted as the winner based on correct answer, complete information, date and time. Participants who fail to produce the required Proof of Purchase, wrong answer, or incomplete information will be disqualified and a new winner will be selected via the same process.
- In the event that the shortlisted winner is unreachable or disqualified, the new winner will be the next entry based on date and time.
- Each Entry shall be subject to verification by the Promoter and / or its representatives. In the event that details are invalid as determined by the Promoter’s sole discretion, the entry will be disqualified.
- Any Entry that is illegible, mutilated, altered, duplicated, tampered with, not obtained legitimately, contains printing typographical, mechanical or other errors or the printing are unclear or does not contain information or proof purchase required in the Participant Form is invalid.
- All Entries (including the Proofs of Purchase) submitted become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
- There is a total of 13 Prizes (“Prize”) across all participating outlets in Peninsular Malaysia and East Malaysia.
- Prize is:
- GRAND PRIZE x3 : 3D2N Festive Hotel (Family Room) for a family of 4 pax
- Consolation Prize x10 : One (1) Pair of Universal Studio Singapore Adult Annual Pass
- Multiple entries is permitted. Each entry is valid with a one Proof of Purchase only. In the event of multiple purchase in one Proof of Purchase, it is still considered as one entry.
- Each Participant is limited to only one Prize throughout the Contest Period.
- Winners will be notified via WhatsApp or phone call. Winners shall also be notified by WhatsApp or phone call on details of how to claim the Prizes.
- Winners must keep the Proof of Purchase for Prize collection. Original, photocopy or photo of the receipt is acceptable.
- Proof of Purchase must be dated within the Promotion Period.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the mechanics and prizes at any time without any prior notifications.
- Winners may be required to sign a Participation / Release Agreement in the form required by the Promoter to claim the Prizes. Parental consent is required for Participants below 18 years of age. Non-compliance may result in disqualification. At a minimum, the consent shall consist of the following:
- The Promoter shall manage all personal information collected, which contains personal data, according to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
- This Contest and the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia. The parties hereby submit to that exclusive jurisdictions of the courts in Malaysia.
- Prizes must be claimed within 1 week of notification failing which it will be considered as forfeited.
- Entries submitted are subject to verification.
- The Promoter’s decision on all matters relating to the Promotion is final, conclusive and binding. No correspondence will be entertained.
- All promotional materials, including details on How to Participate and Prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions with any advertising, promotional or publicity materials in relation to or in connection with the Promotion, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- The Promoter is not and shall not be held responsible for any delay, error or any other problems in the operation of the Promotion caused by or arising from breakdown, technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer or on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail on account of technical problems and / or traffic congestion on the internet and / or at any website or the telecommunication service or a combination thereof, including injury or damage to any participants or to any other person’s computer or mobile phone related to and / or resulting from participating or downloading materials in or in connection with the Promotion.
- In no event will Coca-Cola Far East Limited (Malaysia Branch), the Promoter and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, their respective advertising or promotion agencies or their respective officers, directors, employees, members, shareholders, attorneys, respective and agents (collectively, “Affiliates”), be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages arising out of any the Participant’s acceptance of the Prizes (if selected as winner), or their entry into the Promotion. By entering into the Promotion, participants hereby release and agree to hold harmless Coca-Cola Far East Limited (Malaysia Branch), the Promoter and their Affiliates from and against any and all rights, demands, claims, cause of action, losses, damages, costs and expenses whatsoever that they may have, or which may arise, whether in whole or in part, and whether directly or indirectly.
- Coca-Cola Far East Limited (Malaysia Branch), the Promoter and their Affiliates make no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any of the prizes. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing or anything in these Terms and Conditions, Coca-Cola Far East Limited (Malaysia Branch), the Promoter and their Affiliates are bit liable for any defect in the Prizes. For the avoidance of doubt, no provision in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as limiting the liability of any party for death or personal injury caused by such party’s negligence or any liability which cannot be excluded under the laws of Malaysia.
- Personal information (including images) collected or received from the Participants may be used by Coca-Cola Far East Limited (Malaysia Branch), the Promoter, and / or their respective agents and agencies for the purposes of administering the Promotion, including conducting background check on the Participant’s identity and verify their eligibility to participate and receive a prize. By participating in the Promotion, he Participant explicitly allows Coca-Cola Far East Limited (Malaysia Branch), the Promoter, and / or their respective agents and agencies to contact the Participant via the particulars provided for such purpose. Coca-Cola Far East Limited (Malaysia Branch), and the Promoter values all personal information received and shall not disclose or furnish the Participant’s personal information to any unrelated third parties (save for their respective agents and agencies for the purposes of the Promotion or where required by law).
- Notwithstanding any of the foregoing, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, add, replace, vary and / or modify these Terms and Conditions without giving prior notice. Entry into this Promotion confirms acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications hereto, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- A person who is not a pry to any agreement governed by these Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Right of Third Parties) Act or any amendment thereto, to enforce any term of such agreement.
- This Promotion and the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia. The parties herby submit to the exclusive jurisdictions of the courts in Malaysia.
- The Promoter is Coca-Cola Refreshments Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Subscribe to our newsletter for exciting updates and promotions.