TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR <<
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS AND CONDITIONS”) BEFORE ENTERING THIS CONTEST. THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND
1. This Contest is open to all Malaysian citizens, residents, work permit holders, valid Malaysia pass holders and valid in Malaysia only.
2. Persons ineligible and excluded from this Contest are: (a) Employees of Promoter and
B. Contest Period
1. The Contest starts from 00:00hrs on 1st May 2018 and ends at 23:59hrs on 31st July 2018 (“Contest Period”).
2. Any entry not received during the Contest Period shall be automatically disqualified from participation. The Promoter is not liable for any lost, delayed or misdirected Entries (as defined in paragraph C3 below).
C. How To Participate
1. Buy any 2 cans or bottles (350ml or 500ml) of the beverages from any of the participating brands (“Participating Brands”) in a single receipt (“Proof of Purchase”) from the Petronas Mesra Stores (“Participating Stores”) during the Contest Period.
2. The Participating Brands are as follows: ‘Coca-Cola Classic’, ‘Coca-Cola zero sugar’,‘Coca-Cola Stevia’ , ‘Sprite’, ‘A&W’, ‘Minute Maid’, ‘Heaven and Earth’ and ‘Glaceau Vitaminwater’.
3. Participants are required to take a creative selfie with the 2 purchased beverages and post the photo on the participant’s Facebook or Instagram page (“Entry”), with the hashtag #MESRATORUSSIA (to participate for the First Half of the Contest) and #MESRAFOOTBALL (to participate for the Second Half of the Contest). Participants are required to tag three (3) friends in the post.
4. Each participant are required to set its Facebook or Instagram profile to public.
5. Each Entry is subject to Facebook and/or Instagram terms and conditions.
6. Each Entry shall be subject to verification by the Promoter and / or its representatives. In the event that details are invalid as determined by the Promoter’s sole discretion, the entry will be disqualified.
7. Any Entry that is illegible, mutilated, altered, duplicated, tampered with, not obtained legitimately, contains printing typographical, mechanical or other errors or the printing are unclear or does not contain information or proof purchase required in the Participant Form is invalid.
8. All Entries (including the Proofs of Purchase) submitted become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
9. Participants are specifically prohibited from submitting photos of nudity, provocative, taboo, sexual, religious, political, and negative or any other images which can be deemed unlawful. Such images/photos used together with the participant will automatically be disqualified.
1. There is a total of three hundred and two (302) Prizes (“Prize”) over two (2) halves of the Contest as follows:
(a) FIRST HALF (commencing from 1st May 2018 to 31st May 2018)
Prize is: 2 x trip for one (1) person to the 2018 FIFA World Cup(TM) finals worth RM45,000 which comprises of:
(i) One (1) return flight tickets to Russia plus accommodation; and
(ii) One (1) 2018 FIFA World Cup TM Final ticket, to be held on 15th July 2018.
(b) SECOND HALF (commencing from 1st June 2018 to 31st July 2018)
2. Multiple entries are permitted. Each entry is valid with one (1) Proof of Purchase only. In the event of multiple purchases in one Proof of Purchase, it shall be considered as one entry.
3. Each Participant is limited to only one (1) Prize only throughout the Contest Period.
4. Winner(s) will be determined based on most creative entries by the Promoter’s panel of judges. The decision of the panel is final, and no enquiries, verbal or written, shall be entertained.
5. Participants who fail to produce the required Proof of Purchase will automatically be disqualified. For avoidance of doubt the Proof of Purchase must be dated within the Contest Period.
6. Winners shall be contacted via Facebook or Instagram, where further details will be provided on how to claim the Prizes.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to change the mechanics and prizes at any time without any prior notification.
8. Winners may be required to sign a Participation / Release Agreement in the form required by the Promoter to claim the Prizes. Parental consent is required for Participants below 18 years of age. Non-compliance may result in disqualification. At aminimum, the consent shall consist of the following:
Parent’s / Guardian’s Signature/ Date.
9. Personal information (including images) collected or received from the Participants may be used by
10. Prizes must be claimed within 1 week of notification failing which it will be considered as forfeited.
1. Entries submitted are subject to verification.
2. The Promoter’s decision on all matters relating to the Contest is final, conclusive and binding. No correspondence will be entertained.
F. Other Conditions
1. All promotional materials, including details on How to Participate and Prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions with any advertising, promotional or publicity materials in relation to or in connection with the Contest, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
3. In no event will
5. Personal information (including images) collected or received from the Participants may be used by
6. Notwithstanding any of the foregoing, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, add, replace, vary and / or modify these Terms and Conditions without giving prior notice. Entry into this Contest confirms acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications hereto, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
7. This Contest and the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia. The parties herby submit to the exclusive jurisdictions of the courts in Malaysia.
8. The Promoter is
9. For details, refer to in-store posters, logon to http://Cokeurl.com/FifaPromos or call 03-9054 6300 (Monday- Friday, between 9:00 am and 5:00pm, excluding public holidays). All calls to this number from your phone may be subjected to airtime charges by your service provider.