TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR << COCA-COLA 2018 FIFA CONTEST with 7-ELEVEN >> (The “Contest”)
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS AND CONDITIONS”) BEFORE ENTERING THIS CONTEST. THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND COCA-COLA REFRESHMENTS MALAYSIA SDN BHD (929539-M) (“PROMOTER”) ESTABLISHING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS UNDER WHICH YOU ARE ENTITILED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS CONTEST. BY ENTERING THIS CONTEST, YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE
1. This Contest is open to all Malaysian citizens, residents, work permit holders, valid Malaysia pass holders and valid in Malaysia only.
2. Persons ineligible and excluded from this Contest are: (a) Employees of Promoter and Coca-Cola Bottlers (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd; and Coca-Cola Far East Ltd, and their advertising, fulfilment and promotion agencies; (b) Affiliates and subsidiaries and the immediate families (spouses, and parents, siblings, children and each of their spouses and household members) of each of (a).
B. Contest Period
1. The Contest starts from 00:00hrs on 1st May 2018 and ends at 23:59hrs on 31st July 2018 (“Contest Period”).
2. Any entry not received during the Contest Period shall be automatically disqualified from participation. The Promoter is not liable for any lost, delayed or misdirected Entries (as defined in paragraph C3 below).
C. How To Participate
1. Buy one (1) 500ml bottle of beverage from any of the participating brands (“Participating Brands”) in a single receipt (“Proof of Purchase”) from 7-Eleven stores (“Participating Stores”) during the Contest Period.
2. The Participating Brands are as follows: ‘Coca-Cola Classic’, ‘Coca-Cola zero sugar’, 'Coca-Cola Vanilla', ‘Coca-Cola Stevia’, ‘Sprite’, ‘Fanta’ and ‘A&W’.
3. Participants are required to take a creative selfie with the purchased beverage and post the photo on the participant’s Facebook or Instagram page (“Entry”), with a caption and the hashtag #7EBOLASELFIE, #7ElevenMY.
4. Each participant are required to set its Facebook or Instagram profile to public.
5. Each Entry is subject to Facebook and/or Instagram terms and conditions.
6. Each Entry shall be subject to verification by the Promoter and / or its representatives. In the event that details are invalid as determined by the Promoter’s sole discretion, the entry will be disqualified.
7. Any Entry that is illegible, mutilated, altered, duplicated, tampered with, not obtained legitimately, contains printing typographical, mechanical or other errors or the printing are unclear or does not contain information or proof purchase required in the Participant Form is invalid.
8. All Entries (including the Proofs of Purchase) submitted become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
9. Participants are specifically prohibited from submitting photos of nudity, provocative, taboo, sexual, religious, political, and negative or any other images which can be deemed unlawful. Such images/photos used together with the participant will automatically be disqualified.
1. There is a total of one hundred (100) Prizes (“Prize”) from the Participating Stores in Peninsular Malaysia and East Malaysia as follows:
2. Multiple entries are permitted. Each entry is valid with one (1) Proof of Purchase only. In the event of multiple purchases in one Proof of Purchase, it shall be considered as one entry.
3. Each Participant is limited to only one (1) Prize only throughout the Contest Period.
4. Winner(s) will be determined based on most creative entries by the Promoter’s panel of judges. The decision of the panel is final, and no enquiries, verbal or written, shall be entertained.
5. Participants who fail to produce the required Proof of Purchase will automatically be disqualified. For avoidance of doubt the Proof of Purchase must be dated within the Contest Period.
6. Winners shall be contacted via Facebook or Instagram, where further details will be provided on how to claim the Prizes.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to change the mechanics and prizes at any time without any prior notification.
8. Winners may be required to sign a Participation / Release Agreement in the form required by the Promoter to claim the Prizes. Parental consent is required for Participants below 18 years of age. Non-compliance may result in disqualification. At a minimum, the consent shall consist of the following:
To: Coca-Cola Refreshments Sdn. Bhd. (929539-M) I [name of parent/guardian], holder of NRIC: _________, am the parent/guardian of [Name of winner] person who entered and won a *fill in prize+ (“Prize”) in the *Name of promotion+ Contest. I hereby confirm his/her eligibility to accept the Prize in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, and consent to him/her being awarded the Prize.
Parent’s / Guardian’s Signature/ Date:
9. Personal information (including images) collected or received from the Participants may be used by Coca-Cola Refreshments Sdn Bhd and/or its affiliates, the Promoter, and / or their respective agents and agencies for the purposed of administering the Promoter / Contest, including conducting background check on the participant’s identity and verify their eligibility to participate ad receive a prize. By participating in the Promotion / Contest, the Participant explicitly allows Coca-Cola Refreshments Sdn Bhd, its affiliates, the Promoter, and / or their respective agent or agencies the Participant via the particulars provided for such purpose. Coca-Cola Refreshments Sdn Bhd and the Promoter values all personal information received and shall not disclose or furnish the Participant’s personal information to any unrelated third parties (save for their respective agents and agencies for the purpose of the Promoter / Contest or where required by law.)The Promoter shall manage all personal information collected, which contains personal data, according to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
10. Prizes must be claimed within 1 week of notification failing which it will be consideredas forfeited.
1. Entries submitted are subject to verification.
2. The Promoter’s decision on all matters relating to the Contest is final, conclusive and binding. No correspondence will be entertained.
F. Other Conditions
1. All promotional materials, including details on How to Participate and Prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions with any advertising, promotional or publicity materials in relation to or in connection with the Contest, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
2. Coca-Cola Far East Limited (Malaysia Branch), the Promoter and/or Coca-Cola Bottlers (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd are not and shall not be held responsible for any delay, error or any other problems in the operation of the Contest caused by or arising from breakdown, technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer or online-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail on account of technical problems and / or traffic congestion on the internet and / or at any website or the telecommunication service or a combination thereof, including injury or damage to any participants or to any other person’s computer or mobile phone related to and / or resulting from participating or downloading materials in or in connection with the Contest.
3. In no event will Coca-Cola Far East Limited (Malaysia Branch), the Promoter, Coca-Cola Bottlers (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, their respective advertising or promotion agencies or their respective officers, directors, employees, members, shareholders, attorneys, respective and agents (collectively, “Affiliates”), be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages arising out of any the Participant’s acceptance of the Prizes (if selected as winner), or their entry into the Contest. By entering into the Contest, participants hereby release and agree to hold harmless Coca-Cola Far East Limited (Malaysia Branch), the Promoter and their Affiliates from and against any and all rights, demands, claims, cause of action, losses, damages, costs and expenses whatsoever that they may have, or which may arise, whether in whole or in part, and whether directly or indirectly.
4. Coca-Cola Far East Limited (Malaysia Branch), the Promoter and their Affiliates make no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any of the Prizes. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing or anything in these Terms and Conditions, Coca-Cola Far East Limited (Malaysia Branch), the Promoter and their Affiliates are not liable for any defect in the Prizes. For the avoidance of doubt, no provision in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as limiting the liability of any party for death or personal injury caused by such party’s negligence or any liability which cannot be excluded under the laws of Malaysia.
5. Personal information (including images) collected or received from the Participants may be used by Coca-Cola Far East Limited (Malaysia Branch), the Promoter, and / or their respective agents and agencies for the purposes of administering the Contest, including conducting background check on the Participant’s identity and verify their eligibility to participate and receive a Prize. By participating in the Contest, the Participant explicitly allows Coca-Cola Far East Limited (Malaysia Branch), the Promoter, and / or their respective agents and agencies to contact the Participant via the particulars provided for such purpose. Coca-Cola Far East Limited (Malaysia Branch), and the Promoter values all personal information received and shall not disclose or furnish the Participant’s personal information to any unrelated third parties (save for their respective agents and agencies for the purposes of the Contest or where required by law).
6. Notwithstanding any of the foregoing, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, add, replace, vary and / or modify these Terms and Conditions without giving prior notice. Entry into this Contest confirms acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications hereto, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
7. This Contest and the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia. The parties herby submit to the exclusive jurisdictions of the courts in Malaysia.
8. The Promoter is Coca-Cola Refreshments Malaysia Sdn Bhd, whose principal place of business is at Level 15, Menara Lien Hoe, Persiaran Tropicana, 47410 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
9. For details, refer to in-store posters, logon to http://Cokeurl.com/FifaPromos or call 03-9054 6300 (Monday- Friday, between 9:00 am and 5:00pm, excluding public holidays). All calls to this number from your phone may be subjected to airtime charges by your service provider.